Sunday, December 17, 2006


My blog is feeling neglected. Don't ask me how I know that. It's not communicating with me in any way. I just had this niggling feeling that it wanted to be talked to. So here I am. Talking to my blog. Or in my blog.

Let's see... What's new since the beginning of December? I can't believe that's the last time I posted anything here. I'm really very chatty and I type fast, so it's just not like me to be this quiet. Maybe I'm just being chatty enough in other places that I don't feel the need to do it here.

I decided a few days ago to venture into the world of making glass magnets. They look so cool, and I ran across some articles on the internet (isn't this a swell place?) about how they're made. It seemed relatively easy, so I decided to try it. Here's one listed on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5129371

Now that I'm here, I can't think of a single interesting thing to insert. I'll just post a picture of my magnet and be done for the day! :-)

No comments: