Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Massage Chair. It's a wonderful thing. It's a beast, but it's a wonderful thing. My husband's wanted one for years, and he finally got his wish. It was picked out on Wednesday, after a couple of hours of testing in the showroom. Having figured out that the furniture in the living room would require rearranging to accommodate the new beast, I waited until my husband was away from the house so I could move everything around to suit myself. We had talked about the new arrangement, but I was the one to execute it. After all, what's the point of getting a brand new massage chair and then having to use it immediately because your back's out from moving furniture!?!? I have my own method of moving -- shove everything into place using mostly leg muscles. No sore backs for me.

So Friday at 10:30am the beast showed up with two guys. It was wrestled up the walkway, into the door, and out of its packaging. It now proudly adorns a space in the living room with prime viewing distance and direction to the TV. And boy, has it been used!!! He's enjoying it very much and says that his back already feels better.


Creations... hmmm... let's see. What's new since I posted here last?

My WEBSITE!!! It's finally up and running, even though it still looks kind of sad and unprofessional. I'm working on it though. I figured I should get something up there since I've owned the domain for a YEAR!!! Talk about procrastination. Actually, I blame it on my gnat-like attention span. Too many other things occupying my time lately.

So if you wanna check it out, here it is: http://www.time2cre8.com

I'm currently filling it up with images of my artwork. Soon enough it'll have jewelry, knitting, and some of the other things I've created on there. With any luck, I'll even post some pictures and creations that have never been seen.

Now I'm going to go work on it some more.

No comments: