Saturday, March 15, 2008

And the winner is...

The winner of the Etsy BeadWeavers Stormy Weather Challenge can be found on the EBW Blog. There were an AMAZING number of votes this month! Thanks to Sarah (thebeadedlily) and Carol Dean (SandFibers), who both posted an equally amazing number of comments in the Etsy forums to keep the voters coming to the blog.


I didn't keep track of the number of visitors here, but I wound up with 24 comments! So I used a random number generator I found online, and the winner of the Chocolate Covered Cherries netted cuff is........... Jean! (totallytwisted). Jean's a member of the Etsy BeadWeavers team also, so I hope my little bracelet bears up under scrutiny. :-)

What's funniest to me is that I was reading all the comments as they were posted, and Jean's said that she never wins anything. I guess she can't say that any more.

2 comments:

Jean Hutter said...

Thanks so much MaryLou - I am so excited. I really never do win anything - maybe I better go out and buy a lottery ticket tomorrow!! You have made my day.

Funky Finds said...

Hello! I just came across your work through the Etsy Pet Gift Guide. I'm hoping you may be interested in participating in one of my upcoming giveaways on Funky Finds. You can read more here: http://www.centralworldmart.com/funkyfinds/2008themes.html

I would love to hear back from you if you are interested in participating!

Cheers,

Jessica Hood
http://www.funkyfinds.blogspot.com
funkyfinds@orbispages.com