Sunday, July 07, 2013

And After Ten Months...

Ten months?  Really?

Yes, that's how long it's been since I wrote a blog post.  And as you would imagine, a lot has happened in ten months.

  • We finished building our house and moved in.  Our first night in the new house was January 1, which somehow seems fitting.  There's still a lot to be done, as we have trim to put up, a shower to tile, windows and doors to polyurethane, another deck to build, and a massive amount of yardwork to do.   But it's awesome being here!  :-)
  • I opened another Etsy shop, so my Captioned Critters and other stationery goodies will have a place to live.  I missed the critters.  The new shop is http://www.etsy.com/shop/time2cre8too
  • Countless new pieces of beadwoven jewelry have been created and listed, and quite a few sold, in my Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/time2cre8
  • Lots of new peyote and bead crochet patterns have been published and/or are in the works.  I now have help from Alicia Hartley, who's doing a lot of beadweaving so I can get new designs out faster.
I'm sure there's more.  But as usual, once I sit down to write about it I can't think of anything.  I really ought to take notes...

One new thing that's coming up:  I've signed up to participate in the Bead Hoarders Blog Hop, which I'm using as incentive to incorporate some of the beautiful art beads I've amassed into some new pieces.  One of the requirements of participating is that I have to post pictures on my blog on July 20.  So at the very least there will be two posts this month in this sorely neglected blog!  LOL

 






My plan (which is more of a dream, really) is to make more frequent, more interesting posts here.  We'll see if I can follow through.

No comments: