Tuesday, January 09, 2007




If a blog had feelings, this one would feel neglected. I have every intention of writing something in here every day or so, but the time goes by and nothing is written.

Today, sated after having some really good Mexican food for dinner, I can sit here and write because I don't have the energy or inspiration to do much else. Skirt steak, guacamole, refried beans... along with chips and homemade salsa... I guess that's the meal that makes one just wanna sit! :-)

I suppose I do have to say something about the most recent creations: glass pendants. I found these neat little molded glass rectangles that make absolutely beautiful pendants. The first ones I've created use fractals as the images, but there will be more and different ones later on.

Some of these are listed in my Etsy shop, so go check 'em out! They're only $5!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where did you find glass fractal pendants? I've been looking all over for them! Email me at nscheffler@gmail.com