It's a giveaway! To celebrate an impending milestone in my Etsy shop, I'm going to be having a giveaway here on my blog.
The milestone may not seem obvious to everyone, but I'm approaching my 3333rd sale!!! The number 3 has special meaning for me, so I decided that was an event worth celebrating. My husband, whose birthday is 3/3, is exactly 3 years and 3 days younger than I am; and our birthdays are 3 days apart (except in Leap Years, of course). During the course of our time together, we noticed all sorts of other 3s cropping up; so it became an important number.
Anyway, here's the deal to be entered for the giveaway:
1. Visit my Etsy shop, time2cre8.etsy.com.
2. Find something in my shop that relates to the number 3. There's a lot to choose from -- it could be a piece of artwork that features three of something; a beadweaving technique listed in the description; the listing date for a particular piece... it just needs to relate to the number 3 somehow.
3. Come back here and leave a comment, and include what you chose from my shop that relates to 3 (make sure to leave your contact information so I can let you know if you won).
That's it. It's really easy!
On September 15, I'll choose a winner.
Yes, I know the 15th isn't technically a 3, but it all fits:
- September is the 9th month (3x3)
- 15 is divisible by 3
- If you add the 1 and 5, you get 6, also divisible by 3.
- If you add 9, 1, and 5, you get 15...
See how that all works out? Anyway, the winner will be chosen from among the qualifying comments, using a random number generator. Wouldn't it be a hoot if the RNG chose 3? Or 33? :-)
The all-important question... what do you win? For this giveaway, the prize is this beadwoven bracelet. It's woven with Czech glass beads in THREE colors. It was woven in peyote stitch, and the center portion is braided. The bracelet measures 3/4" wide and it will fit a 6" or smaller wrist.