Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happiness Comes from Mississippi

I knew I'd love it. And I was right.

As soon as my friend DDee Wilder (aka Malodora) posted details about an eBay auction for a BIG box of her polymer clay creations on her Facebook page, I knew I wanted that box. Seven plus pounds of polymer clay goodness.


See these pictures? Aren't they beautiful? Well, they're NOTHING compared to seeing the real thing. The bracelets you see in this image are DDee's nudibangles. I already own one of those, and now I have a whole collection of them.

And beads?!?!? HUGE beads, beads of every size and shape imaginable. And cabochons. And more beads. And flowers. And butterfly wings. And. And. And.


It's incredible. I feel like a pirate with an overflowing treasure chest. I might even have to take over the table my husband is using for his stuff just so I can spread all these goodies out to look at them. My head is already spinning with ideas for what to do with some of them.

Lest you feel left out, there's another big box of DDee's polymer clay goodies on eBay right now. Here's just one of the pictures of what's in that box. Be forewarned... you might be bidding against me.


Now I'm going to play with MY beads. Mine. All mine. :-)

2 comments:

Anna said...

WOWOWOWOW!!!! Totally jealous Mary Lou! What a wonderful box of beady goodness!

DDee Wilder said...

MaryLou!! You are so generous in your praise--and in advertising an auction you are bidding on!
Can't thank you enough.