Thursday, March 29, 2007


Pickles, fish, peppers, corn, and pizza. So I got an idea for some silly gift tags, and here's the result. It all started when I was on the treadmill, walking...walking...walking... and I happened to look up at the ceiling (in the basement, so it was really looking at the floor joists) and see a silly gift I gave to my husband way back before he was my husband. The Super Pickle. It struck me funny at the time, and it still cracks me up when I see it. A pickle with little feet and a cape. Because he's Super Pickle.

That made me think of doing something with a pickle, and I had this cool green cardstock just waiting to become something neato. And so were born the food tags.

I think they're a hoot. A couple of people have already bought them (one bought some pickles, one bought some fish), so obviously I'm not the only one with this silly sense of humor. Check 'em out in my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=63053&section_id=5006265

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those silly gift tags are so cute!