Friday, April 25, 2008


Beadweaving is such fun because I get to try out all different types of designs and patterns. Now that I have some software (BeadTool and BeadCreatorPro) to create the patterns, I'm going crazy with them!

It's not my first pattern by any means, but I really love the way this zebra pattern turned out. Not content with just black and white (you know, that's been done!), I decided that my zebra would have some wild colors. I fully intended to list this in my Etsy shop, but a close friend of mine saw it and wanted to purchase it. I just couldn't let her buy it, but I did give it to her as a gift. She loves it, and it went perfectly with the outfit she chose to wear with it!

There will be more... I have all sorts of ideas for animal patterns, and I can't wait to get started. But first, I have to place a big bead order. :-)

3 comments:

Melody Marie Murray said...

That is lovely! I feel your pain, I just got BeadTool as well- the other day I sat down at 8 and looked up and it was 3 in the morning. Sheesh.

Unknown said...

love the contrasting colour and shine, really beautiful!!!

CastoCreations said...

LOVE it! I love seed beads...they're so pretty. I just never have time to play with them and I always envy those who can finish them properly. I can never get the clasps right.