Friday, April 04, 2008

I'm Completely Puzzled is the name I gave to my newest bracelet design. Perhaps you can see why I chose that name...


I was digging through a closet, finding things to be packed away, donated to charity, reorganized, etc., and I came across a big pile of jigsaw puzzles. I've loved doing puzzles for as long as I can remember, and I have LOTS of them. Cartoons, fantasy art, photomosaics, the world's most difficult (where there's no pattern at all, and all the pieces are the same color)... it just doesn't matter. They're fun!!!

With thoughts of jigsaw puzzles in my head, I hopped on the computer and created the pattern for this cuff. As soon as I had this one made, I thought of a few variations on the theme. Expect to see more in the near future!

2 comments:

Dawn Chastain said...

Hey, Mary Lou - you know that the puzzle piece is the symbol for the "autism" cause. Maybe you could use that as one of your tags or even in the name...dawn

:-) MaryLou said...

That's an idea! I forgot it was used for that. Thanks, Dawn! :-)