Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Shopping

Are you online? Are you overwhelmed? I am. I can hardly believe all the sales and specials that are EVERYWHERE!!!

I've been hanging out on Etsy this morning, looking for things tagged with EtsyHolidaySale and EtsyFreeShipping
, and there are pages and pages and pages of goodies to look through. I'm offering free shipping on anything in my time2cre8 Etsy shop between now and the end of the year (just in case there are people out there doing their shopping at the last minute). And a bunch of my fellow members of Bead Art Originals are offering free shipping as well as some other great discounts on their bead artistry. You can check those out here. And look for Bead Art Originals items on Etsy -- they're wonderful!

I know you're all busy shopping, so I'll keep this kind of short. My own Black Friday special is:
Buy one item and receive a second item 25% off (excluding patterns).
Discount applies to less expensive item.
Leave "Turkey Day" in the Notes to Seller to receive discount.


Time to do some shopping. :-)

Oh, before I forget... Here's my Bead Art Originals Item of the Week

Purchase this brilliant cuff before midnight on December 3 and receive a 10% discount Leave "BAO" in the Notes to Seller to receive the discount.

Check out the BAO blog to see the Items of the Week offered by our other members. They're incredible!


And now... Back to SHOPPING!!!

No comments: