Monday, January 17, 2011

A New(er) Design and a New Pattern

It's January, and although I didn't make any New Year's resolutions, I am making an effort this year to catch up on some things... namely, getting patterns ready, photographing and listing completed pieces that are sitting in a box, and finishing the giant pile of UFOs I have.

I created the Swirly design last October, and created the first version of it shortly after I finished the design.
















The Bead Art Originals color challenge inspired me to create a new version of this design, one using three colors instead of two. (Be sure to click that link so you can see all the submissions for the color challenge from our members.)


See what a difference a change in colors makes?







And just yesterday, WAY ahead of my typical schedule, I listed the Swirly pattern in my Etsy shop. There are a couple of other newly published patterns, too: To and Fro, and Dahlias.

Now it's time to get back to crocheting that custom rope I've posted about before... it'll be 95" long when I'm finished, and that's a LOT of stringing and crocheting.

2 comments:

Oh Let There Be Food said...

I love the design just beautiful

Malodora said...

I really love this pattern, MaryLou Great photo too--you can really see the sparkle