Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Inkblots!

Well, I had a blog post earlier in the week about income taxes, and now I have a brand new peyote cuff design that was also inspired by them. This inspiration was based on just how much ink (albeit printer ink) goes into filling out all those forms. This year was particularly paperwork-laden for us since we moved last year and have to submit forms to both Illinois and North Carolina.

It was while I was thinking about all that ink that I came up with the idea for Inkblots. And although I know there will be another version of this design soon, the initial idea was for black and white - my favorite color combination and something I knew would work for this design.


Now that the taxes are finished, I can get to work on publishing some more patterns in my Etsy shop.

No comments: