Sunday, August 03, 2008


ITEM OF THE WEEK

Along with several other members of Bead Art Originals, I'm offering a special Item of the Week in my Etsy shop!

This is something new for me, and for this first week I've chosen one of my newest designs, the Yellow Windowleaf Cuff, as the Item of the Week.

Purchase this cuff anytime between now (August 4) and midnight on August 11 and receive a gift of a matching pendant, valued at $24.

Be sure to check out the Bead Art Originals blog to see the Items of the Week being offered by some of my fellow members.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, and what a terrific promotional idea!

ABrushWithHumor said...

your bead art is lovely! That must take so much patience, I don't know how you do it!

Nothinglikeit!

Marlaine said...

The design on that bracelet is gorgeous!