Sunday, August 10, 2008

We're busy watching the 2008 Olympics on TV, so it's no surprise that I had Gold, Silver, and Bronze on my mind when I snagged a Treasury West on Etsy yesterday. I decided to fill this one with the medal colors and with some red, white, and blue. What better place to find such things of beauty than in the shops of my fellow Bead Art Originals and Etsy BeadWeavers members. It'll be "live" until the wee hours of the morning on Tuesday, so please visit and check out some of these fabulous artists! You can click the picture to be taken to the treasury.



The Etsy BeadWeavers monthly challenge entries are all posted, and everyone is invited to go to the blog to vote for a favorite. This month's theme was Art Deco, and the entries are absolutely gorgeous. There's a mosaic which shows them all, but be sure to check the links underneath the mosaic so you can get a closer look at them. You won't believe your eyes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melody Marie Murray said...

Love the treasury!

Marlaine said...

That is a really beautiful treasury you built!

Beaderjojo said...

Thank you for including my bell pendant in your treasury!

Enchanted Beads said...

This is a very inspired and beautiful Treasury. Thank you so much for including my pendant.

Anonymous said...

I love the idea, Thanks for including me!!!