Thursday, September 14, 2006


Carissa the Colorful Witch has arrived. There was just something about the little face on the fairly ugly fairy that made me want to draw another character like that. And with that face, it can't possibly be a sad character! So out came little Carissa.

She's on eBay now, because she'd like to find a home for Halloween: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180028899108

Today was a day of experimentation with knitting and crocheting. All done at a time when I should really have been doing something productive, but where's the fun in that!?!?! So I made one funky t-shirt scarf using giant size 19 knitting needles, a cut-up t-shirt, and some leftover embroidery floss. Then I made another funky scarf using six different spools of sewing thread. I'm not sure if I like that second one or not, but it sure is a good way to get rid of thread!

No comments: