Friday, September 22, 2006

Joann Fabrics had a big sale today. My credit card melted... But there were SO many great deals on things that I just couldn't live without. Fun fun fun. Three hours in the store wandering around with my shopping cart. Every time I thought I was finished, something new hopped into the cart.

Don't you just love shopping trips like that? I know I'll use all the things I bought eventually, but it may be 20 years from now at the rate I'm going. There are just too many cool things to create, and there are never enough hours in the day to do them!

I now have 1" pinback buttons listed on Etsy. Someone else assembled them for me, but I designed them all. I think they're fun, but no one's bought any yet. :-( Maybe they're just waiting for exactly the right person to come along and sweep them all up! Yeah, that's it.

Okay, time for some sofa time. Maybe I'll come back to this post and add a picture later. For now, though, it's just words........

No comments: