Sunday, September 03, 2006

Until I become ultra-famous, I feel it necessary to introduce myself...

I'm MaryLou.
Grew up in Tennessee.
Live in Illinois now.
Want to move to North Carolina soon.

I do lots of artsy and craftsy stuff. Lots. I have a house filled with stuff I've created, and filled even fuller with materials to make more. I'm trying to eliminate some of it, but all the ideas swirling around in my head just won't let me eliminate it all. And sometimes, late at night, I think I can hear the sound of the stuff multiplying on its own.... because I couldn't possibly have bought all those things myself!

I used to work, but not no more. At least not at a job job.
Creating art and making stuff isn't work, now is it?

I sell some of the stuff I've made.
Drawings and ACEOs/ATCs (Art Cards, Editions and Originals or Artist Trading Cards)
Art Dolls
Jewelry

I'm on eBay (isn't everyone?). My ID there is time2cre8!!!
I'm also on Etsy (and everyone should be!). My store name there is time2cre8.etsy.com

I wanna build a website of my own... and I have the domain name... time2cre8.com... but haven't gotten around to writing it all out yet.

Figured I'd give blogger a chance. At the very least, it'll allow me to record some of my ramblings.

Read 'em if you want.
If not, just enjoy the pictures.

No comments: